
Have you signed up for the $10K Brand Deal Challenge yet? If you’re interested in landing some high-paying brand deals this fall, this is your LAST chance to grab your spot before it kicks off tomorrow (August 17). Here’s what you’re getting: ✅ 4 days of live training with Justin Moore (who's generated $5M+ in sponsorships personally) ✅ The exact $10K package structures that make brands say "when can we start?" ✅ A LIVE session where Justin builds real sponsorship packages with creators on the spot ✅ $590+ in free bonuses just for registering (including Justin's bestselling Sponsor Magnet in eBook + audiobook form) Join hundreds of creators who’ve already taken the challenge:
Hope to see you there! Darrell from Copyblogger P.S. I’m an affiliate for Justin, which means if you sign up for his challenge, I’ll receive a commission. However, I wouldn't recommend anything I don't personally believe in. |
This email is sent from Copyblogger Media LLC, 1619 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403. Want to sponsor this newsletter? Get in touch.If you would like to stop receiving emails from us you can Unsubscribe.
0 Response to "Brand deal challenge starts tomorrow"
Posting Komentar